sâmbătă, 3 iulie 2010

Why don't you just shut up?!

Actually, the world is full of stupid people. I mean really stupid people. Homo sappiens that want to ruin your life, whatever it takes. They annoy you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Sometimes you wonder what's with their stupidity. You think : "He/She doesn't realise what she/he is saying? what is he/she doing? or making up?" I mean.. WTF man.. give me a break !! You actually want to take your stuff and go to hell.. or somewhere.
They're like those annoying little flies. They're stucked in your head. Buzz. Buzzz. Bla. Bla. Bla. WHAT TO DO?!?! And then, like nothing happened, they are surprised that you're angry : "Who, me? But what have I done?!" You talked !! You exist !!
Get lost :).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu