duminică, 26 iunie 2011

Wait & see.

"- Can you please forget what I've said?
- About her?
- About her, about him, about them..like, all of them.
- You don't really trust me, do you? :)
- It's not that, I mean, in a way, it is. It's just.. I've trusted too many people till now, too easily and I've been screwed up every single time..even by the ones I thought I knew after 2 - 3 years. It's like I never really learn this lesson.
- Chill. I'm not a fake person :). I say what I think. I don't tell you something, and then go and tell the others something completely different.
- ..
- So, don't worry about me. You can trust me. And if you don't believe that right now.. you can wait and see.
- Thanks. It was kinda what i needed to hear.
- Trust me, I am not telling you what you want to hear, I am simply letting you know how it's like.
- Maybe, but i do feel better."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu